Sunday, April 30, 2006

Push Irans's buttons for one helluva blast.

Call me old fashioned, but this has got to be the most logical thing I have read about concerning the Iran nuclear stance. :::[SMH]

Australian peace activists say threatening Iran with a nuclear strike is the quickest way to ensure it develops its own nuclear weapons.

I am working on a theory that GW Bush was so protected from kindergarden onwards that he has not even the rudimentary notions of how playground psychology works, let alone that of the international scene. He has also been protected from a half decent education, and this explains why he is so misunderestimated by those of us who learnt something at school.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

hcg said...

The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.